Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 24/10/2018
For one of our clients, a commodity trading company based in Geneva, we are looking to recruit a Junior Operator with experience in oil products.
- Manage all operations aspects: from the contract to the payment, including laytime and demurrage calculations.
- Manage the contracting process (purchase, checks, amendments, invoices, etc).
- Responsible for all the shipping aspects: ensure coordination and correspondence with vessels.
- Handle the nomination, instruction and correspondence with inspectors & terminal suppliers.
- Manage documentary credits and be in contact with Banks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in trading operations within oil products (mandatory)
- Good IT skills required
- Fluent in English, any other languages an asset